Badger's SPF 40 Sport Clear Zinc Oxide Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! This sport formula delivers moisturizing, broad-spectrum protection in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base.
Active ingredient: 22.5% uncoated clear zinc oxide.
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide acts like a non-nano particle in that it stays on the surface of your skin. However, it is actually made up of smaller nano-sized particles that are fused together into larger clumps so that no detectable nanoparticles exist in the product. The clumps are porous, like sea sponges, and their structure allows them to appear clear on the skin, making them a safe, effective and aesthetically pleasing option.
- One of our simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients and no added scent!
- Water & sweat resistant for at least 80 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 94% Certified Organic.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This is the best sport sunscreen for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, running, biking, hiking, and swimming. Formulated to protect our hardworking, hard-playing, active Badger friends everywhere.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 22.5%
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified by NSF
100% Non-GMO - Certified by NSF